Although the U.S. and Canada comprise a vast, and at times, daunting market for show organizers to target, Imex Management has proven that its aggressive, strategic approach is effective at delivering meaningful results.
To start, every facet of your given industry is researched and considered, and then an action plan within your set of parameters is proposed. Once clearly defined, the audience is methodically targeted with the long-term goal of growing the North American stake in your event guiding us every step of the way.
One of Imex's strongest suits is optimizing North American Exhibitor participation in foreign shows. Often this takes the form of organizing official North American/USA Pavilions endorsed by government agencies. Thanks to our long-standing relationships with the U.S. Department of Commerce and the U.S. Department of Agriculture, we can offer our exhibitors a host of value-added marketing services, making their participation dollars work harder.
Services Offered to Trade Show Organizers
The scope of our responsibilities typically includes:
- Market studies and reports
- Exclusive representation in the U.S. and/or Canada vis-à-vis government agencies, industry associations and trade organizations, the media, and U.S. and Canadian companies
- Exhibit prospection and sales
- Turnkey pavilion organization and management
- Visitor promotion including press/public/industry relations, direct marketing and advertising
Whether the mission is to promote exports or imports, the Imex Management "120% Approach" is validated by the excellent reputation we hold among industry decision-makers.