March 11-13, 2015
The international trade show for animal production and processing, VIV Asia, has been a resounding success. The biennial event presents the entire Feed to Meat supply chain, offers plenty of opportunities for the supplier industry, and plays a significant role in the continuing growth of intensive livestock farming in Asia’s emerging markets. The combination of western businesses along with the enthusiasm and interest level shown by the emerging Asian economies makes VIV Asia a unique event with a sensational atmosphere where plenty of deals are concluded.
VIV Asia 2013 attracted a record breaking 33,229 visitors, of which 19,933 were international (57%) and 14,309 were from Thailand. The total figure is an increase of 11% from the edition of VIV Asia in 2011 (28,978). Feedback from VIV Asia 2013 was extremely positive: on a scale of 1 to 10, exhibitors rated it 8.1 and visitors as high as 8.3.
Why should you exhibit at VIV Asia 2015?
1. To be a part of a global event that in 2013 attracted 33,229 visitors from 118 countries.
2. The USA Pavilion exhibitors at VIV Asia 2013 reported generating 380 serious contacts with 12-month projected sales of $42 million, an increase of 62 percent over 2011.
3. To meet buyers from throughout the Asia-Pacific region, as 57% of visitors in 2013 were from outside Thailand.
• Industrial feed processing equipment, supplies, raw materials
• Feed ingredients and additives
• Animal health
• Animal breeding
• Farm equipment
• Slaughter equipment
• Meat ingredients
• Meat processing, packaging, handling, refrigeration, egg processing, dairy processing
• Meat, dairy, egg products
• Feed mills
• Poultry farms
• Pig farms
• Cattle farms
• Fish farms
• Agricultural farms
• Meat slaughtering companies
• Meat (further) processing companies
• Feed ingredients and additives companies
• Farm / industry equipment suppliers
• Distribution / wholesale / retail / trade meat (products)