May 23-25, 2017
VIV Russia 2017 is the premier international platform for Russia’s rapidly growing animal production and meat processing industry.
Why exhibit at VIV Russia 2017?
1. Following the Russian government’s emphasis on domestic independence, the country is committed to developing a strong food production industry. Poultry and pork production are rapidly industrializing and Western expertise is successfully transforming many facilities.
2. There are significant opportunities in the region where US and Canadian products and equipment enjoy preferred status thanks to their trademark innovative solutions and efficient technologies.
3. May 23 will act as a Director’s day, with a half day conference and half day exhibition, accessible to buyers only via invitation. The latter will create an exclusive setting for you to meet with your most important relations at a catered event.
• Industrial feed processing equipment, supplies, raw materials
• Feed ingredients and additives
• Animal health
• Animal breeding
• Farm equipment
• Slaughter equipment
• Meat ingredients
• Meat processing, -packaging, -handling, refrigeration, egg processing, dairy processing
• Meat-, dairy-, egg products
• Subjects covering parts or all of the above-mentioned items in the meat supply chain
• Knowledge transfer and consultancy
• Agricultural farm
• Animal health products
• Breeding farms
• Cattle/calves meat farm
• Dairy farm
• Dairy processing
• Dairy production
• Egg handling/processing company
• Farm/industry equipment supplier
• Feed ingredients/additives
• Feed mill
• Large scale integrated company
• Meat (further) processing company
• Meat slaughtering company
• National/local authorities
• Other distribution/trade agency
• Pig farm
• Poultry farm
• Veterinary practice farm animals
• Veterinary practice pet animals