October 10-13, 2017
SIMA-SIPSA 2017, THE top Livestock and Agri-Business trade show for those doing business in North Africa and the Middle East
Bringing together SIMA, the world’s top trade fair brand for suppliers to the agricultural sector, and SIPSA, the Algerian international tradeshow for livestock, agri-food and agricultural equipment Algeria is now home to a can’t miss event in for industry professionals. Through this association of two leading brands, SIMA-SIPSA offers industry professionals an exhaustive product range to meet needs in all sectors of agriculture. SIMA SIPSA is Africa’s largest trade show dedicated to these industries.
Why exhibitors choose SIMA-SIPSA 2017?
• The first edition of SIMA-SIPSA in 2016 attracted 600 exhibitors, including 56% from outside Algeria, and 18,000 visitors from 45 countries
• The partnership between SIMA and SIPSA opens the door to the Maghreb and the rest of Africa which are currently experiencing strong agricultural growth, with increasing needs for mechanization and innovation.
• Benefitting from the support of the Algerian authorities, the show will also present the latest innovations and a series of forums and insight sessions to support crop and livestock farmers in their development
SIMA-SIPSA presents a comprehensive offering of equipment and materials suited to the needs of the region: traction, tilling, plant protection, harvesting, irrigation, storage, livestock equipment, spare parts, new technology …
• Agricultural and forestry contractors,
• Design consultancies,
• Farming and official bodies