September 24-27, 2018
Petrotech is the Middle East’s only specialized platform dedicated to suppliers and manufacturers of downstream & refining technology, hardware and services. Since its inception in 1996 Petrotech has offered participants an unrivaled opportunity to engage face-to-face and initiate business with relevant decision makers.
Why exhibit at Middle East Petrotech 2016?
• Attracting the largest refining/downstream players in the region, including ADNOC, Bapco, KPC, Qatar Petroleum, Petro Rabigh, Sadara Chemical Company, Saudi Aramco, Baker Hughes, Dow, Foster Wheeler; there isn’t another platform offering a better opportunity to network and make meaningful contact with the region’s major players.
• The refining capacity of the Middle East currently stands in excess of 8Mb/d (according to OPEC) and this capacity is increasing faster than any other region of the world
• Spending in the region is budgeted around US/$1 trillion over the next five years with new facility refining and petrochemical construction at record-setting levels of investment.
Petrotech is the most established showcase of downstream hardware and services in the Middle East. As well as highlighting new technologies and equipment to the refining and petrochemical industries, Petrotech draws attention to opportunities and incentives for enabling downstream industrialization.
• Oil and petrochemical senior management
• Petroleum engineers and managers
• Corrosion control engineers
• Chemical engineers
• Refinery/ pipeline managers and engineers
• Pollution control specialists
• Project construction managers
• Safety managers/engineers