April 23-28, 2018
Concrete is one of the most widely used materials in the world, however, industry players in the EMEA region have long lacked any sort of focused platform, forum or event dedicated to the discussion of developments and advances in the industry for the purpose of initiating business. WOC Europe expertly fills this void, and provides an unrivaled opportunity for participants to engage in the exchange of ideas and dialogue between manufacturers, specifiers and users from the concrete industry.
Why Exhibitors Chose WOC Europe:
• The exhibition brings together all of the industry’s key players (from specifier to end user) established in the EMEA zone (Europe, Middle East & Africa).
• Held alongside INTERMAT 2018, the show attracted over 1,500 exhibitors and a total attendance just shy of 200,000 at its last session
• This is the most comprehensive assemblage of the concrete sector under one roof outside of the United States, and features products and services for every stage of the cycle from manufacture (materials, products and additives) to application (decorative concretes, coverings and coatings, engineering and services)
• Exhibitors have access to the specialized educational forum focused to relevant concrete topics. The overall theme of the Forum is “The contribution of concrete to new collective challenges”.
All sectors of the concrete industry, including but not limited to:
• Equipment for Fabricating Reinforcement
• Machinery and Equipment for delivering, placing and handling ready-mixed concrete
• Construction materials for fresh concrete
• Concrete-cutting equipment
• Equipment and tools for construction sites
• Plant & equipment for pre-cast concrete
• Services, Testing equipment and engineering for concrete
• Special & decorative concrete
WOC Europe draws the top construction contractors, manufacturers, mine & quarry operators, concrete producers, distributors, dealers, importers, design & research firms, consultants, architects, surveyors, town planners and the rental industry