SIMA ASEAN, Southeast Asia’s leading Agri-Business event, provides unrivaled access to the entire ASEAN region.
Why should you consider exhibiting at SIMA ASEAN 2018?
• The ASEAN region is experiencing a dynamic agricultural expansion, as well as a growing mechanization of its agricultural practices, and now requires efficient equipment in order to meet its needs and ambition in the agri-food chain.
• Established in 2015 the ASEAN Free Trade Area (AFTA) constitutes a booming single market of 10 countries (the Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Brunei, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos, and Vietnam) gathering 618 million consumers and sharing a GDP growth rate of 5.8 % per year
• Thailand is the largest agricultural country in South East Asia with strong needs in farm mechanization and a national will of becoming the “kitchen of the world” through the development of its agriculture supported by government initiatives
A comprehensive range of products to meet all the needs of farm operations
• tractors and power equipment,
• spare parts and accessories, embedded electronics,
• tilling, sowing, planting,
• harvesting equipment (fodder, cereals, root, fruits and vegetables, etc.),
• Post-harvest equipment (cleaning, sorting, drying, conservation), process, food packaging,
• equipment for tropical and special crops,
• handling, transportation, storage, and buildings,
• breeding equipment,
• dairy and milking products,
• breeders and breeder associations,
• creation and maintenance of rural and wooded areas,
• pro equipment for green spaces,
• sustainable development, renewable energy,
• professional organization, services, consultancy,
• management and IT software.
South East Asia qualified professionals involved in the agriculture and food processing sectors:
• Agricultural and Forestry Contractors
• Agriculture Organizations/Government Agencies
• Agriculture Trade Counselors
• Distributors & Agents
• Machinery Manufacturer
• Research Scientists
• Traders-Buyer/ Importer-Exporter