Join SIMA 2019, the Paris International Agribusiness Show, where key agribusiness buyers in Europe seek your innovative solutions for high-performance and sustainable agriculture.
Why exhibit at SIMA 2019?
• With over 235,000 professional visits in 2015, SIMA grants unparalleled access to agricultural decision-makers in Europe, home of five of the top ten markets for North American agricultural equipment exports.
• SIMA also serves as a gateway to Asia and Africa whose visitors are on the rise; these are high-potential markets with a growing middle class demanding high-value protein, dairy, and fruits and vegetables.
• As natural resources for agriculture become scarce, U.S. and Canadian companies are positioned as suppliers-of-choice with their innovative products and efficient technologies.
A comprehensive range of equipment, products , components and services to meet all the needs of a farm operation
• tractors and power equipment
• spare parts and accessories, embedded electronics
• tilling, sowing, planting
• harvesting equipment (fodder, cereals, root, fruits and vegetables, ….)
• post-harvest equipment (cleaning, sorting, drying, conservation)
• equipment for tropical and special crops
• handling, transportation, storage, and buildings
• breeding equipment, dairy and milking products
• creation and maintenance of rural and wooded areas
• pro equipment for green spaces
• sustainable development, renewable energy
• services, consultancy , management and IT software
Farmers, traders, agricultural and forestry businesses, dealers, distributors and importers of agricultural equipment