The back-bone of the oil industry in Colombia, Expo O&G is the leading contributor to the country’s hydrocarbons development featuring a major international exhibition and highly technical conference agenda.
Why Exhibitors Choose Expo Oil and Gas Colombia:
• Drawing together 12,424 visitors from 37 countries and 314 exhibitors (40% from abroad) in 2014, there is no better platform to showcase your products, equipment and technology in the region
• The Free Trade Agreement (FTA) eliminates tariffs on U.S. exports to Colombia and the market is ripe for investment
• The Colombian economy is in great need of identifying new reserves and increasing hydrocarbon production – early movers will be rewarded for their efforts
• Colombia is considered a low risk/high reward country with large U.S. share of its O&G imports. The recent investments in Colombia’s unconventional and deepwater offshore markets represent significant opportunities for U.S. equipment and service suppliers to expand into the country.
• With the USA Pavilion strategically located on the show floor, you'll benefit from increased visibility and prestige as it is a focal point for visitors and trade press.
Oil service companies, products, equipment, maintenance and services for the exploration, perforation, production and transport of hydrocarbons; IOCs; NOCs; Independents; Exploration & production; Offshore & underwater excavation; Oilfield service companies; Financing; Legal consulting firms; Engineering and construction; Related services; National and international companies supplying services and/or products (exploration, perforation, production, machinery, and transport) to the hydrocarbons sector; Public and Private Entities supporting the sector; Specialized journals for the sector; National and international operators exhibiting new trends, techniques, and technologies.
Ministries and top executives from private and public institutions within the sector; Ambassadors and executives from private and public institutions within the sector; CEO’s from national and international oil companies; Presidents and vice-presidents from operators and goods and services companies; Sector Associations Representatives; university directors and students from programs related to the oil sector and Representatives from research institutions