December 4-6, 2017
Unparalleled Access to China’s Growing Concrete Industry
Held alongside the Shanghai International Floor & Mortar Exhibitions (14th edition), the inaugural edition of WOC Asia will expand upon a proven platform for US companies looking to expand their presence in China. The launch of WOC Asia will showcase a full range of products for concrete and masonry professionals.
Why you should exhibit at WOC Asia:
• China plans to spend US$ 2.17 trillion on transportation and infrastructure projects between 2016 and 2020.
• China is expanding its infrastructure at a fast pace, and concrete is an essential requirement of infrastructural development
• Over 75% of 2016 visitors were contractors, distributors, or developers
All sectors of the concrete industry, including but not limited to:
& bull; Equipment for fabricating reinforcement
• Machinery and equipment for delivering, placing and handling ready-mixed concrete
• Construction materials for fresh concrete
• Concrete-cutting equipment
• Equipment and tools for construction sites
• Plant & equipment for pre-cast concrete
• Services, testing equipment and engineering for concrete
• Special & decorative concrete
WOC Asia is attended by builders, contractors, developers, equipment distributors, architects, civil engineers, government agencies & officials, public works personnel, and metro authorities.