October 17-19, 2012
FIGAP/VIV Mexico will take place from October 17 – 19, 2012, in Guadalajara, Mexico. It is a joint-venture between FIGAP, the leading animal husbandry trade show organizer in Mexico, and VNU Exhibitions Europe, the organizers of the VIV series of trade shows.
In its role as the nation's platform for animal production and meat processing, FIGAP/VIV Mexico will showcase the industry's developments in the Feed to Meat concept, bringing together supplies and buyers within the complete animal protein chain.
Why should you exhibit at FIGAP/VIV Mexico 2012?
1. The heart of one of the most accessible livestock industries inLatin America, Mexico is the second largest economy in Latin America with a vast home market of 113 million consumers
2. Mexico is ranked 5th on the global list both for chicken meat and egg products
3. Guadalajara, Mexico’s second-largest city, is capital of the state of Jalisco, one of the leading states for the country’s poultry and pig production
4. Mexico’s poultry industry shows an annual increase of 4.1%, cattle 2.2% and pig 1.4%. As a result, the feed industry is growing at an annual rate of 5% and feed products inputs are on the rise
• Industrial feed processing equipment, supplies, raw materials • Feed ingredients and additives • Feed • Animal health • Animal breeding • Farm equipment • Slaughter equipment • Meat ingredients • Meat processing, packaging, handling, refrigeration, egg processing, dairy processing • Meat, dairy, egg products
• Feed mills • Poultry farms • Pig farms • Cattle farms • Fish farms • Agricultural farms • Meat slaughtering companies • Meat (further) processing companies • Feed ingredients and additives companies • Farm / industry equipment supplier
• Distribution / wholesale / retail / trade meat (products) • Veterinarians