March 9-12, 2014
Inaugurated in 1994, the Geo exhibition is the premier showcase of oil & gas exploration technology and services in the Middle East, attracting NOCs, IOCs and major operating companies.
GEO is the only specialized petroleum geoscience event in the Middle East. Taking place every second year, it represents a “can’t miss” opportunity for scientists working in the region to network, appraise new technology and initiate business.
GEO is also privileged to receive the full support of all 6 GCC national oil companies:
• Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC)
• Bahrain Petroleum Company (BAPCO)
• Kuwait Petroleum Corporation (KPC)
• Petroleum Development Oman (PDO)
• Qatar Petroleum
• Saudi Arabian Oil Company (Saudi Aramco)
1. The Middle East is home to 70% of the planet’s estimatedhydrocarbons, and with rising export levels and domestic demands, production levels are set to climb higher still.
2. GEO is officially supported by the AAPG, SEG, EAGE and numerous other industry leading associations.
3. The North American Pavilion is strategically located on a main aisle and adjacent to industry leaders such as ExxonMobil and Halliburton.
Oil and gas equipment used for the onshore/offshore petroleum industry, reservoir measurement & management technology. The list below is a guide based on some GEO 2012 exhibits.
• Audiovisual/training aids
• Chemical services
• Computer graphics
• Core analysis
• Core display
• Core services
• Data media and storage
The GEO show attracts highly technical professionals within the petroleum geoscience field who wish to participate in a purposeful science-driven conference program.
• Senior national and international oil company representatives
• Reservoir engineers