Why the Imex Seal?
The Imex Seal is inspired by the Arctic Tern, migrating the longest distance of any animal on earth. Every year this fascinating creature performs a 44,000-mile journey and spends almost 6 months in flight.
Imex is dedicated to accompanying exhibitors around the globe to the leading trade events in their industries. No matter how foreign the location, our team organizes and operates full-service USA/North American Pavilions where we clearly aspire to “go the extra mile” and deliver a superior product unmatched by any other organizer.
The Imex Seal on a trade event is a mark of distinction for two important reasons:
- It is a government agency-endorsed trade event in a proven market with a healthy demand. Imex Signature Events are endorsed by the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) or certified by the U.S. Department of Commerce (USDoC) as an excellent opportunity for U.S. firms to market their goods and services abroad.
- It features a full-service USA or North American Pavilion within the show exclusively organized and operated by Imex. This is where Imex truly helps its exhibitors shine. Pavilions offer companies the prestige and visibility of exhibiting with other U.S./North American companies, while maintaining their own identity with an individual booth.
Exhibitors can bank on our Pavilion Services & Amenities package for a well-orchestrated process, free of language barriers and communication lag time. It is designed to be the most cost-effective exhibitor option in the show.
The benefits of exhibiting in the Pavilion are numerous:
- Prestigious U.S./North American reputation
- Strategic location on show floor in the heart of traffic flow
- Added exposure to high-level decision-makers
- Local marketing support and pre-show market briefings by USDA or USDoC local office
- Enhanced turnkey booths furnished according to exhibitor specifications
- Imex logistical assistance before and on-site during the show
- Exclusive features for pavilion exhibitors only: hospitality lounge, internet café, meeting rooms …
- Specially scheduled shuttles between headquarters hotel and show
- Official reception with local importers and buyers
- Exhibitors' new products showcase
With years of pavilion management experience behind us, we realize the level of investment required to exhibit abroad, financially and logistically. Participating in an Imex USA or North American Pavilion positions exhibitors for the best possible return on their investment, and ensures a smooth and productive participation.